Brands of Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse: Injectable fillers made of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres.
- Restylane: A hyaluronic acid product line of soft and firm injectable gels.
- Juvederm: A leading brand of hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Surgiderm: Hyaluronic acid injectables for combating signs of aging.
- Sculptra: Encourages collagen production for increased dermal fullness.
- Belotero: Utilizes CPM technology to produce uniform and non-particulate gels.
- Teosyal: Versatile products that suit most patients’ aesthetic needs.
- Jalupro: Skinboosters that revitalize aging skin.
- Stylage: Manufactured by Vivacy.
- Filorga: Dermal fillers that are made of hyaluronic acid.
- Ellanse: Biostimulatory products.
- Cytocare: Injectables with biostimulatory properties.
- Perfectha: A comprehensive range of fillers to address most aesthetic concerns.
- Pluryal: A range of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers manufactured by MD Skin Solutions.
- Revofil: Products that regulate endogenous collagen.
- Desirial: Vaginal rejuvenation injectables.
- Yvoire: Highly cohesive products that provide a very natural look.
- Etermis: Hyaluronic acid injectables by Merz Pharmaceuticals.
- Intraline: Soft, long-lasting filler products for enhanced aesthetic yield.
- Profhilo: An innovative hyaluronic acid preparation designed to minimize the signs of aging.
- Revanesse: A hyaluronic acid dermal filler line by Prollenium.
- Hyacorp: Dermal fillers that are specially designed for body contouring.
- Princess: Products that use proprietary Supreme Monophasic and Reticular Technology. (SMART) to extend the intradermal lifespan of hyaluronic acid.
- Revolax: Products that help to correct facial wrinkles.
- Saypha: A rebranding of the Princess line.
- Fillmed: A rebranding of the Filorga line.
What are Dermal Filler products?
Dermal fillers, also called cosmetic fillers, contain substances to help temporarily restore facial volume and smooth the look of wrinkles. While these fillers effectively add volume and offer long-lasting results, they eventually break down within the body. The wide variety of cosmetic filler brands and types available, including Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, and Sculptra, gives you the ability to customize each treatment based on your clients’ needs. Manufacturers like Allergan, Merz Aesthetics, and Filorga develop innovative and advanced formulations for achieving improved results.
Medical Spa RX stocks best-selling brands including Juvederm, Radiesse, and Restylane.
Areas Where Dermal Filler Products Can Be Used
- Neck, décolleté, hands: Hyaluronic acid products like Restylane Vital Light can help minimize the signs of aging in these thin and delicate areas.
- Body contours: Specialized brands like Hyacorp are suited for body contouring.
- Face: Most dermal filler brands, including Juvederm and Restylane, are suitable for the treatment of the face.
- Vulvo-vaginal area: Products like Desirial are used to rehydrate the vaginal area to alleviate dryness.
Types of Dermal Filler Products
Dermal fillers can be categorized by mode of action as well as composition. The majority are made of hyaluronic acid and provide semi-permanent results, including Intraline, Juvederm, Filorga, and Belotero. Another type of dermal filler helps treat skin wrinkles and other cutaneous depressions though the stimulation of collagen production, incuding Sculptra, Radiesse, and Ellanse.
Why should I purchase Dermal Filler products from Medical Spa Rx?
At Medical Spa Rx, we offer numerous benefits when you shop with us, including a referral program that provides $500 credit with each referral, price matching, free shipping for orders above $799 and wholesale pricing.