Check out our wide range of fillers and injectables.
Metoo Fill is a dermal filler using hyaluronic acid molecules that have been cross-linked through
unique 3D technologies to make a stable structure for the filler. With this process, Metoo fill is
safer, has high-purity HA, has high viscoelasticity, has minimal endotoxins, and is less painful
Metoo Fill is manufactured by the South Korean company, BioPlus Co., Ltd.
The Metoo line of products include:
● Metoo Fill Deep ($57)
● Metoo Fill Deep with Lidocaine ($53)
● Metoo Fill Light ($53)
● Metoo Fill Light with Lidocaine ($57)
● Metoo Fill Volume ($57)
● Metoo Fill Volume with Lidocaine ($55)
Metoo has a range of products formulated to rejuvenate the client’s skin by adding volume,
hydrating skin, and smoothening wrinkles by using Hyaluronic Acid. Each type of product has a
● Metoo Fill Volume is used in correcting the nose, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and
the chin and jawline.
● Metoo Fill Deep is used in correcting deep skin roughness profile in the forehead,
nasolabial folds, and marionette lines.
● Metoo Fill Light is used in correcting glabellar wrinkles, perioral wrinkles, and in
increasing the volume and lip contour correction.
All the variants have an option with Lidocaine to reduce the discomfort when injecting the drug.
The various Metoo Fill products are administered via injection into the skin. This should be
administered by a trained and licensed medical professional in order to avoid unintended
negative side effects.
The effects of Metoo products generally last up to 12 months, however results may vary
depending on various factors such as client’s health status, stress, environment, etc.
Thanks to the 3D technology being used, the high quality raw materials, and a strictly aseptic
manufacturing environment, Metoo products are considered to be safer and have less side
effects compared to similar products in the market. Nonetheless, it is recommended to consult a
doctor or medical professional before any procedure.
Major contraindications to look out for when using Metoo Fillers are:
● if there is an active infection near the site of injection
● allergy/hypersensitivity to Hyaluronic acid or Lidocaine