Why order from MedicalSparx
We offer the best wholesale prices and customer support
You should shop from us because we offer you the most competitive price online. Check out our wholesale prices and take advantage of our discounts. But what if you don't want to order that many supplies? We are committed to giving you access to the best deals on supplies, for this reason we created our GROUP BUY program. This program helps customers like you to save on supplies by pulling orders together and saving everyone in the group money. Learn more about our GROUP BUY program here. We strive to offer you the best shopping experience. For faster ordering, you can complete your order on this website or if you need assistance at all, give us a call and our helpful customer service associates can help you submit your order on the phone or by email.
Is it true I can buy from you without holding a valid medical license?
Not true. We only sell products like dermal fillers to doctors and other medical practitioners holding a medical license, hospitals and clinics. Regardless of the size of your business, we will make sure you have access to low wholesale prices.
Reordering from us is easy and fast
After your first order, there is no need for you to submit details like your medical license information again. You may also qualify to have someone else complete your order for more supplies by submitting an authorization form. Speak to one of our customer service representatives for more information. See contact information here.
Revanesse offers a line of injectable cosmetic fillers that are devised to correct superficial wrinkles, scars and marked creases. This brand’s range of bio-rejuvenating gels is mainly composed of hyaluronic acid, a FDA-approved substance that aids in the volumization and hydration of the skin cells.
Throughout the aging process, the body’s natural hyaluronic acid content is decreased, causing the sagging and wrinkling of the skin. By administering Revanesse’s gels into the skin, the body’s natural store of this compound is increased, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sallow areas. With this, aged skin appears plumper, healthier and suppler, giving patients a more youthful look.
What’s more, Revanesse’s products are unlike other hyaluronic acid filler, as it makes use of Thixofix cross-liking technology. This makes its molecules more moldable and easy to inject, giving patients the natural-looking, lasting results they desire.
Most of Revanesse’s products are each composed of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel. This unique formula reduces superficial imperfections such as forehead wrinkles, peri-orbital lines, and fine lines, while also rejuvenating the skin.
This brand’s Thixofix technology processes the hyaluronic acid particles into a spherical shape, allowing the gel to be injected efficiently into the mid-dermis. Its slow disintegration rate also promises a longer-lasting outcome than other fillers, which may lead to up to 2 years of results.
This company’s product line includes the following:
- Revanesse Pure, which uses a mesotherapy technique to rehydrate and restore firmness to the face, neck, hands, and decolletage. Its non-cross-linked hyaluronic gel is administered into the superficial dermis and restores the body’s naturally depleted hyaluronic acid. As a result, the skin is better able to hold moisture, aiding in the maintenance of a youthful and radiant skin tone. Each package contains 2 pre-filled 1ml syringes of 14mg/ml hyaluronic acid. The package also includes 4-30G1/2” needles;
- Revanesse Ultra, which is designed with a thicker and more durable gel than other fillers. It treats deeper and more prominent lines and wrinkles, including the nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It should be injected into the mid-to deep-dermis. Each package provides 2 pre-filled 1ml syringes with a dose of 25mg/ml of high viscosity hyaluronic acid;
- Revanesse Kiss, which is specially formulated for lip augmentation and filling. It adds natural and gentle plumpness to the lip area, inducing hyaluronic acid into the submucosal lining of the vermillion border. Each 1ml syringe contains 25 mg/ml of hyaluronic acid;
- And Revanesse Contour, which enhances volume in larger areas of the face, such as the nose bridge, chin and jawline. A specialized practitioner can use this product to provide a safer, nonsurgical method in increasing the definition to the profile of an individual.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD CANDIDATE?
The range of Revanesse products is applicable for adults above the age of 18 who wish to remove signs of aging or superficial skin imperfections from the face. They may also choose this treatment to increase dermal hydration, eliminate lines and wrinkles, and enhance their features in a non-invasive manner.
Please note that individuals with hypersensitivities to hyaluronic acid should not use Revanesse fillers. Additionally, pregnant and breastfeeding women, children, and individuals with active skin infections should not use these products.
Hyaluronic acid, an FDA-approved substance, is responsible for the efficacy of Revanesse fillers. When injected into the skin, it assists with the improvement of skin’s firmness and elasticity, evening out folds, creases, and lines without triggering bodily rejection. As it is naturally present in bodily tissues, the injection of hyaluronic acid into the skin generally elicits a safe, natural bioreaction. Revanesse uses a non-animal hyaluronic acid that is fermented from Streptococci bacteria, which promises an even slighter chance of allergic reaction after treatment.
AREAS OF TREATMENT
- Nasolabial folds – The deep crease from the corner of the nose to the mouth often appears due to aging, photodamage, and dehydration. Introduction of Revanesse into this area smooths out these creases, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Forehead wrinkles – Stress and age can induce lines and wrinkles on forehead, as they cause the skin to lose elasticity. This filler can reduce the appearance of these creases.
- The nose – These injectable fillers provide a safe, noninvasive lifting alternative that adds volume above the bony nasal bridge. With this, the shape of the nose can be altered, without the need for rhinoplasty.
- Lip plumping and volumization – Revanesse reshapes and augments the vermillion border of the lips using nonsurgical, transdermal techniques.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The main compound in all Revanesse products is FDA-approved hyaluronic acid. This substance, which is naturally found within the body, easily binds to water molecules and retains hydration within the dermis.
Revanesse combats the age-related depletion of hyaluronic acid by introducing new amounts of this compound into the body. This adds volume to the skin, smooths out wrinkles, eradicates fine lines, and nourishes the treated area.
Individuals who wish to get rid of wrinkles can have Revanesse treatments done by licensed professionals. The process can take as little as 15 minutes to 1 hour. Clients can expect to notice results right after the treatment. This biodegradable filler can last anywhere from 6 months to almost 2 years within the skin, depending on the product and the client’s medical history.
Although dermal injections are the safest option for lifting the skin and filling facial volume, users should be aware of the common side effects that may occur. Most reactions may resolve in 1–2 days. If any complications arise, patients should seek medical attention immediately.
Possible reactions to this treatment, although minor, may include slight swelling, redness, and tenderness at the injection site. Some patients, although rare, may experience glabellar necrosis, abscess formation, and granulomas.
Patients may experience discomfort and noticeable swelling on the treated area for up to 48 hours. It is strongly advised for patients to wear sunscreen and avoid direct contact with UV radiation or sun rays after the procedure. If the symptoms are still present after a week, Patients should consult a doctor for further instructions.
COST OF BRAND
Each product may cost up to $249 per item. Customers can get a discounted price by purchasing in wholesale.
You may also like
JALUPRO® ENHANCER GEL
from $ 33 USD
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL LIGHT
from $ 108 USD
FILORGA NCTF 135 HA® MESO KIT NEEDLING 1mm
from $ 259 USD
FILORGA ART FILLER LIPS with Lidocaine
from $ 119 USD
REVOFIL AQUASHINE BTX
from $ 53 USD
from $ 179 USD
from $ 159 USD
ZO® INTENSE EYE CREME
from $ 109 USD