JUVEDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC
from $ 529.00 USD
JUVEDERM® ULTRA XC
from $ 479.00 USD
JUVEDERM® VOLIFT w/Lidocaine
from $ 429.00 USD
JUVEDERM® VOLUX with Lidocaine
from $ 379.00 USD
JUVEDERM® VOLBELLA with Lidocaine 2x1ml
from $ 339.00 USD
JUVEDERM® VOLUMA™ With Lidocaine
from $ 339.00 USD
JUVEDERM® VOLITE with Lidocaine
from $ 339.00 USD
JUVEDERM® ULTRA 4 (2x1ml)
from $ 309.00 USD
JUVEDERM® ULTRA 3 (2x1ml)
from $ 305.00 USD
JUVEDERM® ULTRA SMILE (2x0.55ml)
from $ 235.00 USD
JUVEDERM® ULTRA 2
from $ 209.00 USD
JUVEDERM® VOLIFT RETOUCH /Lidocaine
from $ 139.00 USD
JUVEDERM® HYDRATE 1ml
from $ 129.00 USD
Why order from MedicalSparx
We offer the best wholesale prices and customer support
You should shop from us because we offer you the most competitive price online. Check out our wholesale prices and take advantage of our discounts. But what if you don't want to order that many supplies? We are committed to giving you access to the best deals on supplies, for this reason we created our GROUP BUY program. This program helps customers like you to save on supplies by pulling orders together and saving everyone in the group money. Learn more about our GROUP BUY program here. We strive to offer you the best shopping experience. For faster ordering, you can complete your order on this website or if you need assistance at all, give us a call and our helpful customer service associates can help you submit your order on the phone or by email.
Is it true I can buy from you without holding a valid medical license?
Not true. We only sell products like dermal fillers to doctors and other medical practitioners holding a medical license, hospitals and clinics. Regardless of the size of your business, we will make sure you have access to low wholesale prices.
Reordering from us is easy and fast
After your first order, there is no need for you to submit details like your medical license information again. You may also qualify to have someone else complete your order for more supplies by submitting an authorization form. Speak to one of our customer service representatives for more information. See contact information here.
Juvederm is a brand of advanced dermal fillers manufactured by Allergan. These FDA-approved skin treatments contain hyaluronic acid and have many short-term and long-term benefits. This product is injected into key points of the skin to eliminate wrinkles. It is recommended for any area of the face.
What do these products treat?
- Moderate to severe facial wrinkles and skin depressions [Juvederm Ultra 2, Juvederm Ultra 3, Juvederm Volift, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC]
- Hollow areas of dermal tissue [Juvederm Ultra 4, Juvederm Volift, Juvederm Voluma]
- Lines above the upper lip [Juvederm Ultra Smile, Juvederm Volbella]
- Lack of hydration and elasticity in skin [Juvederm Hydrate, Juvederm Volite]
- Superficial wrinkles and fine lines [Juvederm Volite]
- Lips lacking volume and definition [Juvederm Ultra 2, Juvederm Ultra Smile, Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC]
- Touch-up treatments [Juvederm Volift Retouch]
How do Juvederm products work?
Hyaluronic acid, the main ingredient of Juvederm gels, is a naturally occurring substance within the skin that decreases as the body ages. When Juvederm products are injected, hyaluronic acid is reintroduced into the skin, plumping up the space and adding volume.
Some Juvederm products are formulated with lidocaine for the purpose of decreasing treatment pain.
Why should Juvederm products be purchased?
Juvederm fillers produce long-lasting results. The longevity of these fillers makes them a cost-effective treatment, as the long duration of action necessitates a smaller number of treatment sessions over a significant amount of time.
Cost of Juvederm’s Products
- Juvederm Ultra 2: $209.00–$229.00
- Juvederm Ultra 3: $305.00–$325.00
- Juvederm Ultra 4: $309.00–$329.00
- Juvederm Ultra Smile: $235.00–$255.00
- Juvederm Hydrate: $129.00–$149.00
- Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine: $429.00–$449.00
- Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine: $339.00–$359.00
- Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine: $339.00–$359.00
- Juvederm Volift Retouch with Lidocaine: $139.00–$159.00
- Juvederm Volite with Lidocaine: $339.00–$359.00
- Juvederm Ultra XC: $479.00–$499.00
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC: $529.00–$549.00
- Juvederm Volux With Lidocaine: $379.00–$399.00
Are Juvederm’s products safe?
Juvederm products are fully biodegradable and biocompatible and, as hyaluronic acid is native to the skin, this makes the chances of allergic reaction very slim and the treatment extremely well-tolerated in most patients. However, some patients should not receive Juvederm injections, including patients who are allergic to hyaluronic acid or any of the components of the Juvederm preparation, individuals below 21 years of age, and pregnant or lactating mothers.
Is there downtime associated with Juvederm’s products?
Patients do not require any special care after Juvederm treatment as the recovery time only takes a matter of minutes. In the days immediately following treatment, patients should avoid sun exposure and exercise. Additionally, patients should not use products containing alcohol on their face. Makeup is permitted immediately after.
You may also like
JALUPRO® ENHANCER GEL
from $ 33.00 USD
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL LIGHT
from $ 108.00 USD
FILORGA NCTF 135 HA® MESO KIT NEEDLING 1mm
from $ 259.00 USD
FILORGA ART FILLER LIPS with Lidocaine
from $ 119.00 USD
REVOFIL AQUASHINE BTX
from $ 53.00 USD
BELOTERO® SOFT w/ Lidocaine
from $ 179.00 USD
from $ 179.00 USD
from $ 159.00 USD
ZO® INTENSE EYE CREME
from $ 109.00 USD